Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm a grown-up, now what? The Quarter Life Crisis...

So by law, I've been an adult for 6 years. In my mind, I have about 10 more years to go. Wasn't it just yesterday when the biggest stress I had was whether I would go boating, lay on the sun deck, or maybe try out the whole class thing? Ok, well if Peter Pan had to do it, I guess it's my turn too. Although I still don't feel qualified to call myself an "adult", I have learned to adopt a new motto, "Fake it till you make it".

My goal here is to give you all a quick and easy tool to refer to when you want/need to sound super intelligent when surrounded by your peers. Buying a house can be crazy. While sometimes ignorance is bliss, that doesn't hold true in real estate or financing. So while we all go through this quarter life crisis, I'm here to help you "fake it till you make it". Donald Trump only wishes he had this when he started out...

No comments:

Post a Comment