Friday, August 27, 2010

School interferes with my education.


It's back to school time! And as much as I wish I was entering the Kappa house to sleep on the top bunk in a room that doesn't allow boys or boos even as a legal adult, I am not. I still can't help reminiscing of the days when it was socially acceptable to go out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday(obviously), and Saturday (Duh). But Sunday was the day of rest, God said so, so we all accepted this as truth.

As I sit back and remember all the wonderful memories I made in college I have to give thanks to all the teachers from my younger days who got me to the place I am. Who taught me important things that I will most likely never have to think about again but got me to the next level. While some of you were major douches that couldn't find Africa on a map, so many of you were awesome and I am thankful.

After viewing these epic failures in the world of education, I just want to say, 'thank you', to my favorite teachers. Thank you for, most of the time, not being complete and utter idiots.

HAPPY BACK TO SCHOOL!!

















thank you huffingtonpost.com

2 comments:

  1. It makes me sad I had to pause on some of these to figure out what was wrong. Megan fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry....I stared at a few of them myself.

    ReplyDelete