Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Donna Martin Lived in a Ridiculous, Vomit-Inducing Home.


Sometimes when I'm sitting at my desk, working away in my 'under $100 business outfit' from H&M, I think to myself, 'maybe selling a kidney on the Black Market isn't such a bad idea'. That's gotta bring in some good dough, right? And lying in a hospital bed, watching reruns of Teen Mom with a permanent roommate who can't move due to his or her major surgery and HAS to listen to my own commentary sounds just lovely! He would be my hospital husband. He would grow to love the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Buuuut, I do love my job in Real Estate. It's pretty awesome. But still, this Aaron and Candy Spelling house kind of makes me want to throw up. It's gross. What does one do with 56,500 sq ft home on 4.7 acres? If I played hide-and-go-seek with my little 5, 3, and 2 yr old best buddies Halle, Haiden and Hutton, I'm pretty sure it would be considered Child Endangerment.

Anywho, I now present you with what $150,000,000 can buy you! I think I'd have to sell 4,000,000 kidneys to afford it. Anyone want to donate?































No comments:

Post a Comment