Saturday, October 23, 2010

And the Winners Are...

I love me some Halloween. I love carving pumpkins. I really love awesome people who create awesome things. Here are my awards for the most awesome pumpkin carvings of 2010:

Death Star

You may be an uber nerd, but your a talented uber nerd.

Barak Obama

You know you've made a mark in history when your face ends up on a pumpkin.

Stephen Colbert

Nothing says "rally to keep fear alive" than this pumpkin.

Hamburger

This actually makes my salivate.

Predator

Predator pumpkin would definitely destroy Alien pumpkin.

Mario

"HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!"

Hannibal Lector

The mouth-covering is for your own protection.

Skull

Yes, that IS carved out of a pumpkin. That should be incorporated into the Louvre's permanent collection.

CRUSHED!

What does one do with the giant, flopped over pumpkin? Crush a smaller pumpkin.

Sucker Punched

I can almost hear them, "dude, bra, what the hell?"

Bite Me

Don't tell someone to "bite" you when you are actually edible.

The Screamer

A classic masterpiece interpreted on an awesome pumpkin.

Playing with Dynamite

This puts the old NFL 'TNT' touchdown dance to shaaaaaaame.

Carrie

A little grown, a little tiara, some pigs blood and you've got a horror film on your front porch!

Lionel Richie

Place this pumpkin on your front stoop then replace your standard doorbell ring with, "Hellllo? Is it me you're lookin for"

1 comment: