Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why Our Pets Will Murder Us in Our Sleep

We love our pets dearly and Halloween seems to be the perfect time to express that love. We dress them up, take pictures and upload them to our facebooks with such pride. Believe it or not, many dogs and cats do not like this tradition. In fact, I think it's pretty safe to say that they hate it and will most likely kill us all in our sleep in the near future. Here is the proof:



Hippie. Peace is the last thing this dog is going to resort too.


BATMAAAAAAN! Oh sure, he'll save Gotham City but then maul you to death for dressing him up like that.



Not only is this dog not the ACTUAL Wonder Woman, but I'm pretty sure it's a dude. Just a bunch of liars.



I can almost hear him saying, "I absolutely hate my life"



Captain Jack Sparrow. I guess if you have a Chihuahua you have to 'man' it up some how. They still failed.



Wonder Woman #2. While you all laugh and take pictures of this poor pug, he is planning each and every way he plans on killing you.



Not only is this dog a total dweeb, but now he can't even fit through a door. Mental image: dog running inside and is brutally rejected by the width of his costume on the door jam.



Cats hate you anyway so when you dress them up, they really hate you. I'm surprised they haven't killed you yet!



Teen Wolf. Is it just me, or can you see this dog actually crying?



Oompa Loompa. The Tim Burton movie freaked me out. But not as much as this dog



Call PETA



Fast food. Thanks to these owners, Lassie will NEVER save Timmy from the well AGAIN!



Penguin. He looks like he's saying, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."



Headless Horsemen. STOP GIVING THE AGGRAVATED DOG IDEAS!



Sarah Palin. I bet this dog could name a few newspapers that she reads daily. Just sayin...


Flowers. Have you seen two unhappier flowers?



Corps. This dog looks giddy...almost too giddy. Sleep with one eye open.

No comments:

Post a Comment