Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday: BAT-SH*T CRAZINESS!!!

"The first Noel, the Angels did say Was certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay keeping their sheep....Blah, blah, blah GO CHRISTMAS!!

Stuff, we want stuff and there is no better way to show how awesome America is than Black Friday, 3am shopping craziness! Here are a few AWESOME faces from the soul-suffering day!

I should have never had children...



"I want to kill each and every one of you." "NEXT!"



Have you seen 127 hours? The movie was based on these women's experience on Black Friday.



"Gimme dat!"



"Is that YOU Toy-R-Us Jesus? Nope, just Satan. My bad."



"I guess Billy's mom CAN beat up my dad after all".



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"



"IT'S HAPPENING, IT"S HAPPENING, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!!"



"I'm just SO happy"



"Bring it, BITCH!"



"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEWEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"



"Move it, G-MONEY COMING THROUGH!!"



"GRANDMA DOWN, REPEAT, GRANDMA DOWN!"


big ups to my homes at the huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment