Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday: The Most Awesome Roller Coaster Shots

HAPY FRIDAY! The Dawgs won, Felix is awarded the Cy Young, and I woke up this morning with not as bad of hang over as I thought I would. GOD IS GOOD!

Here are a few awesome people doing funny things to hopefully put a smile on your face! Have a good weekend!


When I get excited, I need to smoke.



The wind whipping my face leads to a much smoother shave.



"Oh no she didn't!", "Oh, she did".



A much needed 'power nap'.




The Incredible (sexy?) Hulk


"CAN YOU ALL QUIET DOWN?! I'M ON THE PHONE!"



"Hmm, the DOW went up a few points".




"This sucks".


"Your move".




"Just to warn you, when I get really scared or excited, I kind of do this weird 'Alien' face thing".



"Checkmate"

No comments:

Post a Comment