Monday, January 3, 2011

Best Warning Signs of 2010

Goodbye 2010, hello 2011. Perhaps this new year will bring out the best in people, perhaps not. But no matter what, we can always guarantee that language barriers, and/or stupidity will always make us laugh.

The Best Warning Signs of 2010:


Is this a challenge?



What does this even mean?!



I'm not sure, but I feel like I am being judged right now.



FINALLY, someone makes a logical sign!



Just in case you can't SEE, here is a sign you can read...



They have really monopolized the market.



Don't step here or you will get hit by lightning.



I think this is the title track of Ted Bundy; The Musical.



HURRY, HE WON'T LAST FOR LONG!



I don't want to witness a single second of what is about to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment