Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day: E-cards explain it all


Oh hello Valentine's Day...we meet again. While last year I celebrated your arrival by eating an entire Trader Joe's Artisan Pizza and drinking half a bottle of wine while watching "Snapped" on Oxygen, this year I think I'll go for the full stereotype and spend the evening singing Motown songs into my hairbrush whie wearing matching pajamas and jumping on my bed. Too much? Anywho, Some E-cards always gets it right, and here are my personal favorites dedicated to this Valentine's Day:

Singing Motown songs into my hairbrush isn't super white, is it? Reference Step Mom. Ok, it is.


More than any other day of the year I will refrain from hanging out in bar bathrooms...


Truth.


Not true...


Isn't this every Friday night?


Happy Love Day Everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, these Valentines day greetings and ecards are pretty fun and hilarious! I'll definitely share them around in my facebook on valentines day. Cheers xxx

    Marilyn
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete