Saturday, February 12, 2011

No Drugs Needed When You Live in This House...Yikes

I can't even begin to tell you how much this house in L.A. stresses me out. Just looking at it makes me feel like I am on LSD, or like I have a slit personality disorder. Who in their right mind would ever design this? It's as though someone spent too much time at Disneyland's Toontown in 1995 and couldn't get the image out of their head. Waking up in this home would be a harsh kick on the gut. Torn from my lovely dreams and smacked with reality of the nightmare I have just reentered. My eyes literally reject the sight of this house. I have some kind of instant allergic reaction where my brain is literally trying to push my eyes out of my head.

To put it in short, NO. But, hey, if this is your cup of tea, we probably shouldn't be friends cause you are on seriously abusing some muscle relaxants that is affecting your judgement. I kid, I kid....or do I? Anywho, this home is currently for sale, lucky me. This pile of loony tunes, oxicodone addicted multi-colored ridiculousness can be yours for $2.975 million.

Here are it's stats:
Name (of COURSE this cray-cray place has a name): The Temple of the Muses - lame.
Location: Malibu - ok, that's cool
Designer (aka, the bane of my existence): Cho Yiu Kwan - retire
Built: 1993 - Shocker...
Deets: 5 beds, 8 bathrooms, tennis courts (yes, plural), a sculpture garden, and a water fountain that can be switched to a pool.

Check out the pictures yourself. I can't even comment on them, cause it would mean looking at them again.

Oh God...



























No comments:

Post a Comment