Thursday, February 10, 2011

Real Estate FAILURES

As a real estate broker, I am constantly reminded of the many stereotypes that "define" me / my career. But let's be honest, I would rather spend the rest of my life judging kiddy pageants like the ones on Toddlers in Tiaras than be a pushy, used car salesman. It's just not my style.

It's one thing to be labeled a certain way due to your profession, it's a totally different story when you are given one awful label due to your parents having a mean sense of humor. Here are some of the most epic fails in the real estate community...

This realtor is destined to be a good time.


Please tell me that's her maiden name. At least, then, she still has a chance.


This guy thinks way too highly of himself.


"Please, come in and spend 3 hours in an empty house with me..."


His parents should be shot.


I guess his entertainment career didn't really work out.


Maybe he should have taken his associate's last name.


Mi Casa es... BORN for real estate


He's a man of his word.


At least they're merry?

No comments:

Post a Comment