Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Westminster Dog Show Rejects


I'm not going to lie. Last night, after a lovely Valentine's Day, I stumbled upon the Westminster Dog Show. Jack Pot. Now, I am right along with you when you think, "but that's gotta be kind of boring". But when the first smashed in face dog comes prancing around with its tongue hanging out and its little feet going as fast as it possibly can, with a trainer who is in a desperate need of an intervention on whatever god-awful outfit he or she is wearing, you just can't turn away.

Most of these dogs are more primped then I have or ever will be. I never thought I would ask a dog, "hey, what kind of hair straightener do you use?". As much as I love these pretty little four legged friends, there is nothing better than our own over-weight, one bath a month, weird combo muts that we have at home. So here (thank you to the Huffington post) is a compilation of some dogs that most likely will NOT be winning Best of Show this week. And God bless em' for it.

Who's going to tell him that that's his own foot?


It's funny till he wants to lick your face.


I can't help but watch this and verbally react with a, whoaaaa, whooaa, whoooaaaaa, yeay!


I have no words for how awesome this is.


And this is why Sandy didn't graduate from high school.


So what happens when you actually have food in the bowl?


The turtle is obviously on some kind of performance enhancing drug.


Buy this dog and never lift a finger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment