Monday, March 14, 2011

Epic Sports Headline FAILURES


If you don't know me, #1. You should, but #2. You know I love sports. if it wasn't for March Madness I think I would pull a Anne Heche type crazy-spree between football and baseball season. And believe it or not, I like to laugh too. So when I came a long this fabulous little collection of epic sport headline failures, I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. But then I pinched myself and watched the IT buzzer beater against Arizona for the millionth time and I realized that I am, in fact, alice and living a dream.

Thank you huffingtonpost.com for giving me these little beauties:

She may be "old" but she has rights too.



Well, that makes sense.



I guess he FINALLY learned his lesson.



WHAT?!



Well God Bless her. I guess she earned it?



I knew it all along...



Of course he's unfazed! He's a friggin' Octopus!



Who knew the conference was so sexy?



Out of ALL the pictures they could have picked...



"It Gets Better"



Something tells me he framed this article above his bed.



Yeah, we remember.



He should see a doctor about that.



What procedure does that?!


From the looks at that picture, yes.



gracias huffingtonpost.com wizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment