Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NCAA March Madness for (non-sports loving) Women

I almost get anxiety when I start to think of how awesome March Madness is. Cinderella stories, buzzer beaters, rivalry, and beer. Also, do you think they play any NCAA tournament games at bars / clubs like Amber, or Twist in Belltown?! No. Cause those places suck. You spend almost two weeks in sports bars, or dive bars. I love it. But I am also a rare breed. Not a ton of gals enjoys spending endless hours drinking Bud Light while watching teams that I would otherwise never pay a ton of attention too. But, no matter what, everyone likes to fill out brackets. Cause, why the heck not? Here is an insightful look of how several people (but mostly women) handle their decisions when faced with a NCAA March Madness Basketball Bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment